Saturday 30 June 2012

Shuttle service season


It’s starting to be high season at out private ‘bed & breakfast’ for friends and relatives living a bit further away from the capital but departing from or arriving at Helsinki airport. Last night I picked up a friend who was abroad for six months taking care of her daughter’s one-year-old. The next booking is only a few days away.

We won’t be living at this place forever so I’m happy to provide this service as long as I can. Now that I’m free, my shuttle service is operational at any hour. Not to mention that I love arranging the bedrooms for quests, decorating the house with fresh wild flowers, and all the other little things someone might call making a fuss but I call the essence of life. When you are an easy sleeper you can always take a few extra naps afterwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment